Sunday 4 September 2011

Destabilization Pays by Darwin Noble

When I was a young boy I would often spend time watching television with my Grandfather.

When he wasn't writing down his scores for the Math show countdown he would allow me to flick through and find things to watch.

Tarzan was a favourite of mine the old Black and White version and also another favourite of mine as a child was a series called "The Waltons".

It was based around an American family living in a rural Virginia community during the Great Depression and World War II and was centered around one family. The Walton family.

I remember very little about the episodes with regards to story line but I know that when I look back on that show it left to things embedded in my mind. Family can live together and family can work anything out together no matter how challenging. Of course when I was a young child I would have believed that families were that close but growing up quickly shows you a reality that families are not really all that close after all.

At the end of the Waltons after almost every episode you would hear the family all preparing for bed and they would have a camera shot outside the home. Each light that went out a voice said goodnight to the family, as the next light went out the family members responded until all had wished the other well this night and settled to sleep.

This example always stuck with me, but in reality this closeness within a family was something I personally never felt within my own. That's not to say that I didn't or don't love my family but the example from this show as a child never rang true with me personally in reality.

Being the man I am today and knowing all I do about the destruction of "family values" I am well aware that the idea of this "Perfect Family" I knew as a young boy on the TV show wasn't something that the Elders could gain profit from. Think of it this way.

In this TV show the family had about 11 people living in one home, they farmed their land a little and used one local store for food. The male members of the family knew how to build and cook and hunt and survive and the women all knew how to stitch and how to cook, how to mend and to make, they cared for the home and also the younger children and the men of the home.

Now think of the reality. Children today cannot wait to get out of the family home and "go it alone", Brothers and Sisters cannot imagine living with each other for a moment longer than absolutely essential. Most children rebel and claim that their parents do not understand them and because the perversion and social decays moves so fast that statement more often than not is very true.

In this way the result is more money spent on more property.

So I argue the case that to the Elders the destruction of "Family Values" is essential.

Lets take the example of the TV show I enjoyed as a child and first work out the financial gain of living the way of the Fictional TV show.

Example = I have 3 children and I am in my mid 40's my eldest child is expecting his first child with his partner and he is planning on moving his new family into the family home with his Mother, Father and two sisters. 6 Years later the middle child has his first child with their partner and they also move into the family home, a few years later the youngest has a child. Some 30 years later when the Mother & Father reach old age their Grandchildren will have children and again they all live within the Family home. My question is how much savings did the family make by not all moving out and buying their own property?

Answer The 3 children went on to have a child each so that's 6 people who would have eventually all brought their own properties. In the year 2011 in the UK that family just made a saving of around £200000 each. Or 1.2 million between them simply because they stayed at home as part of a "Family"

Lets ask the question of maintenance. In the example of all living in one home a Daughter doesn't pay a plumber to come out, or a roofer to fix the leak or the electrician to change a light bulb. This is taken care of by the male members of the family, not for a fee but simply because they have equal interest in seeing to it that the home is fit for the family. In the example of food, if we take a family living in one house on one plot of land we can easily have vegetables in abundance on the land and can keep animals for milk, eggs and meat, they can also buy food together which would work out a smaller fee than we pay today in a single weeks food for just one person.

Lets think about the family benefits we have when we are united and build real family values, and then you begin to see a clear picture of evil at work. My children have all been raised safe and well with responsibility but I know independence is the way they feel about life and I can't judge them on that. I can however pinpoint the decay of our family structure and the root of that evil lies with the Media. The same industry that promoted the "perfect family" in the Waltons also created shows that spew out family abuse, Husbands cheating on Wives with her Sister, Family members plotting to kill for last will and testaments, children sent out to push drugs for their parents, parents beating children, abusing children, even killing children and as easy as it was in 1982 to convince me on the "Image of Family" so it is the same with the warped reality pumped out of the "Electronic Toilet" day after day, week after week.

The fact is that it suits the "Elites" to have families fall apart because then the all go their separate way and this means they all buy a house they all buy a car they all buy a TV they all buy a toaster they all buy a kettle they all buy a umbrella they all pay more into the "Never Ending Zionist Pit"
This suits them but it literally is killing the foundations of all that will hold dear.

It is something that must be confronted and treated with utmost importance. The family unit must survive in order for our race to survive, without a family unit we have no folk concept and without the folk we have no existence as a race.

I know the topic I discuss isn't easy to play out because very few white people today have much bigger than a Rabbit Run and a large amount of people don't even have the luxury of a garden space so self sufficient growing of food is out of the question, but this topic is pointing to the real ways in which we can advance as a race. These rabbit runs that confine us have to be cast aside and we have to demand as the architects of this continent that we can carve our own legacy into the pages of history, we demand that we can raise our own families with our own values and be left uninterrupted to do so, we refuse to allow the destruction of our family and folk all in the name of profit and greed.

As a race or as an individual reading this you have to take this life with your own two hands and shape it in your own image. Its your time on this earth and its your family that will ultimately pay for each and every decision you make, or allow your adversary to make for you. It can be a Waltons example or it can be the blueprint that we are witnessing day by day on the Continent our ancestors fought so hard to protect from destructive forces. It is our family values that for too long have sat like a frog in a slowly boiling pot.

We cannot watch our races traditions and values boil away to nothing, we have to bring back the sense of family and folk and unless we can grasp this every other aspect of our fight will be unable to advance. We cannot be proud and ready to stand in our today if we cannot bring our own families to understanding the need to prepare themselves for a better tomorrow. We cannot protect the future of white children when the enemies of the white race who hate us already have us lined up to face rape, torture, murder and eventually extinction from the face of the earth.

I am well aware that the TV doesn't tell the truth, and I know more than ever today that the example I witnessed in that TV show all those years ago was far from reality. I refuse however to except that families can never work together and live together, never will the current system convince me that family is dead and that we should be all about self, self, self. For me family doesn't represent all of those I happen to be related to today and that may sound slightly harsh and in many ways a contradiction but by this statement I simply mean that friends I have over the years who are stood with me in this struggle and have remained steadfast have become to me more like family than friends. Equally people I happen to be related to have broken the bond of family by bringing other races into my family. That for me is a breach of family in the highest regard and while I can picture the various enemies of my people calling this "absolutely evil" I stand by those comments fully and I am sure that any sane Black or Asian would say the exact same about his own culture, his own folk.

Family in our struggle is certainly much more than those you happen to be related to, and I consider many good friends to be those I would fight for, defend and die for if the situation faced me. I can equally say however that in the real family I have like my partner and children I would go first into the face of a Volcano to ensure their safety for another second. I would never let any man or beast harm a hair on my childrens head and could quite easily kill to protect my children. Any man who couldn't say the same in my eyes is not a man at all.

If my son's or daughter was in a car with me and their mother and our car ended up in water sinking. I would save my children, then my partner. If it was my partners scenario I know she would do the same because the future of us is inside them. If we die in body we certainly live on in our children and their children and so if you understand life and spirit in that way we truly live forever, so long as we preserve our children's future.

The TV show for me was the best example of an image I retained throughout my life, not because the media managed to fool me that this was how it should be, but because I know now being the man I am that is the family values that really could be. Self sufficient family, unified folk with absolutely no dependence on outside powers, no debts owed to those who for centuries have exploited our races creativity and genius, no more demoralizing of our sons and daughters but strong families who can support each other defend each other and depend on one another. That is a building block towards greatness once more and a building block that Pazcoe intends to lay down for our folk from today until every block is laid and the path is shown to future generations of our folk. Not the path of reckless choices not the path of financial chaos and ruin, not the path of gain through misery but the path of honour and pride, the path to self worth and self belief a path not of Zionist corruption and inevitable destruction but the path of truth and racial preservation.

Darwin Noble

© 2011 Pazcoe.org All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment